Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 weeks!

I actually reached this HUGE (literally) point in this pregnancy on Friday, but have been struggling to get a picture that shows my belly because for some reason I am always wearing black when I think of it. I have not purchased any maternity shirts and there are few non-black things that still fit around this gigantic midsection of mine. So I will post a few pictures that kinda show how enormous I am.





We had a Dr. appointment last week. My belly is measuring slightly bigger than average, and I am now gaining the right amount of weight. Our little girl is breach which means that her head is up in my ribs which is why the have been hurting SO bad for SO long. I can't say I blame her though, who wants to hang around upside down all the time? I'd say she is starting out her existance with her head "up" and thats a good sign! ;)

Shout out to my cousin Michelle! (I still cant find your blog. So you should comment here so I can find it.)

So I am struggling to find things that are about anything to blog about because our life revolves around Lucas being in class and us working at the hotel. So if you are wondering what we are doing ever here is is...

If I am at work I am either checking people in or checking them out. If I am sitting its to give my now swelling ankles as rest...if I am standing its to give my ribs a break. (This blog is so exciting I can hardly stand it)
If I am not at work I am probably sleeping at home.

Lucas is either at school, doing homework, or folding and washing piles and piles of laundry at work.

I crave change so much right now. I wish I wasnt a change addict. I know there is a baby coming in like 9.5 WEEKS so I have a huge change coming, but I still have the urge to color my hair, cut it off, paint our room, change our furniture, move away, or take a random vacation. I need changes in my life.


SARAH GETS MARRIED IN 11 days! HOLY MOLY!


I'm going to think of something new to talk about for the next blog. So be ready! Its going to get crazy!

Also, our baby is due on Friday the 13th. That is neat.

4 comments:

Sarasue said...

Yay I love it when you blog! Your lucky you look pregnant. I look so different this time. You look super cute tho! You go girl!

Katie said...

I hope she turns! And your midsection isn't huge! I think you look very cute!

Hadlocks said...

I love your baby belly! But this picture is a month old... it's time for an update... come on!

Katie said...

Amber, what a beautiful baby. I'm hurting so much for you right now. I can't imagine what you're going through. I love you and I hope you're doing okay. You're in my thoughts and prayers.