Wednesday, December 12, 2012
And because you never thought it possible, I will make 12 statements in 12 words. I'm pretty sure this will be the hardest blog I've ever written.
1) Today I accidentally replied "You're problem" to a customer's "Thank you". oops.
2) I am starting a company. I'm researching, planning, brainstorming, and getting excited!
3) Teaching Primary is still terrifying. Knowing nothing about music is helpful. Not.
4) I sold a coffee table because I stubbed my toe on it.
5) #Thisisthemostannoyingthingpeopledoonline #Pleasestopit
6) When I hear people whine about marriage, I am so grateful for Lucas.
7) I'm pretty bummed we have yet to roast marshmallows in our fireplace.
8) I can't handle the sound of people chewing and swallowing their food.
9) I think the people I miss would be surprised to know it.
10) Dessert in our house right now is usually graham crackers with milk.
11) I miss keeping a dream journal. I'm going to do it again.
12) I frequently look for jobs in Hawaii, just in case. Maybe Someday.
Posted by Amber at 9:43 PM