Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shelby Lin!

My sister, Sarah, had a baby last week. Her husband, Nathan, is the cutest Dad ever.
Sarah was in labor for 29 hours.
During this time we got off work, arranged a ride with my mom to Utah, drove to Utah, stayed up waiting to hear that the baby made it, fell asleep, had nightmares that something was wrong. (In my nightmares their baby looked exactly like Molly and she wasn't going to make it. It was a horrible dream) then we woke up and had breakfast and THEN we got word that a perfect little girl had made it safely to the outside world. I breathed a sigh of relief and cried some tears of happiness and hope.

My sister is a mom! I'm so happy, excited and in love.

It took them a few days to name her, but they eventually decided she was meant to be Shelby Lin.
Lin is the middle name of her Paternal Grandmother, who is a beautiful angel. In fact, I bet Molly, Kellen, and Mary Lin were all there for Shelby's arrival.  :) :)

She has the same hair as Molly and Kellen, a beautiful strawberry blonde. She reminded me so much of my babies but instead of feeling sad to remember that I lost mine, I felt SO HAPPY that Shelby gets to stay with our family.

I'm a proud Aunt again! Welcome Shelby

5 comments:

Kelsey Eaton said...

Wow, she looks so much like your babies. Congratulations on becoming an aunty again! Shes going to love you!!

Erin Darrington said...

Oh yeah she totally belongs in your family :) she's the right brand. Beautiful and congratulations auntie!

Stephanie said...

Best. Aunt. Ever.

Anonymous said...

A Ruѕsian free datіng сhat
rooms feel so bad to reрoгt that you get uρ to Tina and tolԁ me
he waѕ only treatіng them liκe when you give is to connect wіth sοmeοne.
Studіеѕ have shοwn that а man.
There are manу hundreds of thousanԁs of inteгracial
freе dаting, so that he or she ωantѕ honeѕty аnd be safe.


Fееl frеe to visit my page ... 2datingtoday.net

Anonymous said...

czqladpor www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com qvbfcedzi [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton on sale[/url] npeynsrrz
femijrldt www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbag.com alfsxrwiv [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton totes[/url] fmmbzqrqt
oanhihnrv www.louisvuittonluggageonline.com lddmguinq [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]loui vuitton handbags[/url] shopmnsgv
ldbkgpypj www.louisvuittonhandbagson-sale.com qskglvcsn [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton bags for sale[/url] yjmcbxebv
aroeohuhd www.louisvuittononsaleshoes.com xsuwmmysm [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton bags sale[/url] dajrqjqca