Friday, January 10, 2014

You win some you lose some


My parents got Graham a teddy bear for Christmas. One day Moose saw it when I lifted it up to play with Graham after changing a diaper. He decided then that the bear was his greatest desire. He wants it with all of his heart. As often as he can, Moose goes back to the nursery to bark at the bear and jump up to see it on the dresser. I have not given it to him, but I have a feeling he won't give up the pursuit. I'll keep you updated on the progress of their relationship.    Moose-0  Amber-1

Tonight, Lucas was sitting on the couch and I sat down on his lap and cuddled with him. Moose got jealous and happily hopped up to join us. We laughed and played with Moose for a second. When Moose hopped down I leaned forward and nibbled on Lucas' ear. He smiled and said, "Moose just licked that ear."          uh. Moose-1 Amber-1






No comments: