Saturday, August 6, 2011
Baby # 2 is due January 25th!
I'm currently 15 weeks along and so far everything is going well.
Here is a quick update on the last month:
We finished our school year, I didn't get a 4.0 but almost and since it was a killer semester I'll take it!
I finished Molly's memory book (almost- I couldn't let myself finish. As soon as I noticed I was almost done I started crying and am putting off doing the last page)
As soon as school ended we drove our neighbor Mary's moving truck from Rexburg to Ft. Collins and then drove to COLORADO!
We surprised our parents with a page in the back of Molly's memory book that said "Molly is going to be a big sister!" to let them know our big news.
We will be in Colorado until September 13th when we will go back to Rexburg to find out the sex of our baby!
We had a beautiful birthday memorial for Molly that will get it's own blog when i get pictures off my parents confusing camera.
We spent a weekend in Vernal at a short family reunion with my Dad's side of the family. Lucas caught a little bit of the boating/wakeboarding/tubing bug (YAY)
We got back to CO and went right to Grand Lake for a week with Lucas' family and did the following :
- Walked the main street in Grand Lake downtown and went into the little shops
- Went to Rocky Mountain National park and saw tons of Moose and Elk and a coyote.
-Saw a deer get hit by a car (SO SAD)
- Went bowling at an old bowling place where we had to keep our own score and I loved it.
- Played tons of games
- Did an 8 mile hike in the RMNP
- Kayaked on grand lake with Lucas and our Taylor brothers and sisters.
- Met my future new Brother-in-law, Jeff.
- Played mini golf (I lost big time, haha)
- Did the Alpine slide like 7 times.
- Ate delicious food both at pizza places and made by all the couples at the cabin
- Wathed the kids play at the beach
- Skipped rocks on a pond and made s'mores by the fire
Now we are home and can rest for a few days and remind Moose that we love him still before we leave for another week to LAKE POWELL.
Then we are home for another month waiting until Lucas' little sister, Hayley gets married this September! This is a much needed and wonderful break.
Plus, it doesn't hurt that its making time fly by and this pregnancy will already be half over when we get home.
So If I dont blog for a while, its because I'm out having too much fun :)