Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 18) A talent of mine

Day 18) A talent of mine

I guess I have never really considered myself a very talented person. I have never stuck with any one hobby long enough or consistently enough to have it be my one great skill. But I guess I am coordinated enough. I usually obsess over one thing until I am really really good at it, then I move on to the next thing.

I wish I would have done that with piano, or guitar, or dance, but I gave up on those pretty quickly. I am planning on getting into the guitar again. Its just sitting in our house teasing me for never playing it. Seriously, TEASING me. It just makes fun of me, plays songs on its own like 'you are bad at guitar' and 'you would play just as well with no fingers' It's a mean, mean guitar.

I would say I am pretty talented and drawing and painting. I haven't done very much with it, but would someday like to write and illustrate a book for children. Or young adults. I am good at bubble letters too, since I do that all the time while bored. Here is a doodle I did today while watching hulu.


( I always write Lucas' name. I'm like a middle school girl with a crush)

I am struggling to think of anything that I am really talented at. I'll ask Lucas.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
He says typing.
Which is true. I'm a very fast typist. I became obsessed with aim as a freshman in High School and now I type at about a 95wpm accurate speed. But I took a test on facebook where I got a 105 wpm! I was pretty happy! I would probably really enjoy being a court reporter because I love all that stuff. I have always wanted to serve on a jury but have yet to be called to one. One day, maybe.

He just said "and foosball! And art, and writing, and everything you do." haha
I love him.

He won't play foosball with me anymore because he used to go easy on me and I got too good and now he can't beat me. We got rid of our table because he never wanted to play against me anymore. :P


I will call my mom and ask her. Moms always know our talents.
.
..
...
..
...
..
.
..
She says "making people feel comfortable and putting people at ease. You are a boat of happiness leaving a wake of happy people behind you. You're also a good typist and have a knack for weird computer language and nobody understands that." (she means html hahaha)


Oh, I should always ask people this question! Makes me feel awesome! hah!

No comments: