Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charming

Today at church I was sitting in front and to the left of a friend of mine. We dont know eachother very well, but we talk every now and then at church. During one of the songs I looked around and made brief eye contact with her. I smiled but for some reason it was only the side of my face she could see, and then it was like I got nervous and tried to pull it back. I don't know if she noticed or not but I quietly laughed afterwards because I realize she probably saw this awkward face



or maybe even this...



I mean seriously, what is that?!

I showed Lucas my horrible "smile" that I shared with that poor girl and he laughed so hard during the meeting and wanted to take pictures of it. Of course. :P

2 comments:

Ceci and Steven said...

Haha!! Did she not smile back or LAUGH?? I would have ;)

The Crazy Coxes said...

I make that same smile sometimes! No wonder people don't think I am very friendly!