I am not being sarcastic at all.
I actually get disappointed when they don't make me fill stuff out.As a kid, I would sometimes take a blank sheet of paper and create my own paperwork with organized little boxes begging to be filled in with dates and information. Then I would use a different colored pen and fill it in as though it was a very official document.
So, imagine my delight when Liz tagged me to do a survey. I like this girl more and more every day.
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I have really small teeth. My old orthodontist said they are child sized.
2. Every time I see a whale I cry.
3. I am fascinated with people's dreams, almost always remember mine, and all sleep-talking stories are hilarious to me.
4. I have always wanted to write a novel, and plan to start soon.
5. I have been in love four times.
6. I talk in weird voices and fake accents with Lucas a lot because it makes him laugh.
7. I have been skydiving five times.
8. I don't measure when I bake or cook.
9. I have a really sensitive gag-reflex
10. I have a fear of ostriches, though its been a long time and I may be over it. I'm kinda scared to test it out.
11. I am easily charmed by funny people, unless they use humor to cover rudeness. Then I am easily turned off.
11 QUESTIONS LIZ ASKED ME
1. What’s a quirky habit of yours? Maybe this is weird, but touching Lucas' butt. This habit has almost caused some awkward situations with many people. Like the other day, I scooted past my little brother and almost slid past him with my hand on his rear. I caught myself at the last second and just yelled, "Butt Punch!" and kinda punched it. Close one.
2. What was the last song you listened to? I cannot honestly answer this because my memory is horrible and all day I have had Mr Curiosity in my head. The last one I remember listening to was a Green Day song on the radio.
3. If you had a weekend off to go wherever you wanted, where would you go?(Just the weekend!) I would go to Utah to meet my nephew, Tanner.
4. Describe your ideal self in seven words. Christlike, kind, thoughtful, generous, author, wife, mother.
5. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? So many things. An author, a firefighter, a teacher. Always a mom.
6. Describe an awkward moment you experienced in college: Oh dear. Once I was taking a shower and in our apartment the light switches were outside the bathroom door. My roommates were turning the lights off and laughing away. They kept doing it and we were all laughing about it. I said, "Do it one more time and you'll get it!" (or something like that) and when the lights went out again I jumped outside the shower and whipped the door open. Until that moment, I had not ever considered the fact that anyone but one or two roommates would be there. However, I stood there frozen, covered in soap and butt naked in front of a bunch of LDS guys I did not know, my roommates, and a few guys I kinda knew. One of the guys later saw me and said, "Uh...lets not make this weird." I had forgotten about it, but when he brought it up I felt so weird that he had not.
7. One of your greatest accomplishments in life so far: Finding happiness and earning a stronger marriage through the loss of Molly and Kellen.
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would you pick and why? I cannot pick just one. (Sorry Liz!) I would absolutely, without a doubt, choose my children. If only, if only.
9. What is one event that fundamentally changed you forever? Choosing to leave Hawaii, where I loved Kelsey (the girl I nannied) and my boyfriend at the time in an effort to follow the promptings of the spirit and make myself the best ME possible. It was a choice that broke my heart and set me on a path that has brought immeasurable happiness.
10. If you could have one superhero power, what would it be and why? I would be able to read people's emotions on a deeper level. Not their minds, exactly, but their real emotions. Then I would know how better to help people and who needs what kind of love.
11. You have the chance to spend a month in one major European city. ONLY ONE. Where do you go? I would probably have to say Sicily, Italy. But only because I just saw a picture of it and it was stunning. I would say yes to going anywhere. I love to travel.
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED (and anyone else who wants to participate):
1. Tell about the last thing that made you really laugh.
2. What type of situation makes you feel out-of place? What makes you feel comfortable?
3. What is one thing about yourself you want to improve on?
4. If you had 1 million dollars, but could use none of it on yourself, what would you do with it?
5. Tell about a memory that you remember often, but aren't sure why.
6. What is something you are excited for?
7. What did you eat today?
8. Name someone that makes you proud, and if you want, say why.
9. What is your dream job?
10. Describe the teenage you.
11. What is your go-to food when you are hungry.
WHO I TAGGED
*And don't worry, I wont be offended at all if you dont want to do it. *